House-sharing guide

How does it work ?

It is sometimes difficult for someone, whether he or she is a student or worker, to rent a property when he or she cannot show proof of stable income. Colocatère puts everything in place to make the task easy for you and allow everyone to live where they feel at home.

What are the steps to follow to become a housemate ? What are the steps to receive housing assistance ? What share of the rent and charges am I responsible for ? What happens if someone damages a shared area ?

You will find all the answers to the frequently asked questions here.

Still have questions ?

Consult the FAQ